The major "Time" magazine does every year a list of the 100 most influential people of the year. In this list there are people from all continents, of course there are many Latinos in this list.Then we will see the most influential Latinos in this select list:
1. Marco Rubio: The Republican senator is part of a generation of Cuban migrants who arrived in the United States. He has excelled in their proposals on issues of national interest and foreign policy and economy of migration.
2. José Andrés: It is a well known Mexican Chef in the United States for several celebrities. He owns restaurants in the best cities in the U.S., but it is also a very identified with fundraising for social causes.
3. Dulce Matuz: This woman who came with her mother to the United States illegally, is a community leader who fights for the right of young people entering the country illegally.
4. Eike Bautista: It is the richest man in Brazil, known for its support of the Olympic Games which will be held in Rio de Janeiro in 2016 and for its large mining and oil business in their country.
5. Juan Manuel Santos: The Colombian president has distinguished itself as a strategic ally of USA in South America.
6. Portia Simpson Miller: Though not widely known, is the Prime Minister of Jamaica. Their struggle is based on gender equality and rights for gay people in this country who has starred in several crimes of this type.
7. Dilma Rousseft: After being the prime minister of Brazil, during the administration of Lula Da Silva, became the president of the nation, strengthening the objectives Da Silva began his predecessor.
8. Lionel Messi: The football has led him to be a world-class figure, since Spain has been known throughout the world, haste in the United States, a country that does not have a great soccer culture. He has also led several campaigns for poor children in the world.
Know more Spanish vocabulary Spanish Resources (click here) http://www.1to1languages.com/spanish_listening_tutorials/
(click here) http://www.1to1languages.com/